FULL PROGRAM OF THE ROYAL SAFARI PACKAGE
7 NIGHTS / 8 DAYS (With a minimum of 3 nights at the Lodge)
The complete “Big 5” Balule Private Game Reserve Program in the Kruger National Park that has made Mopaya a success since its inception in 1999, offers a wealth and variety of safaris unmatched by any other Lodge with a base of 2 Safaris per day or a full day in open 4X4 on the 11.000 Hectares of the very rich wildlife traversing as well as:
- Open 4×4 safari in another “Big 5” Private Game Reserve selected by Mopaya, where we are very likely to observe Rhinoceros and Cheetahs increasingly rare in their natural environment.
- Private boat Safari on the Olifants River in Kruger National Park with lunch on board during the cruise.
- Dinner in the bush in the middle of the “BIG 5” for a traditional South African braï, weather depending.
- Bush Walk with footprints and medicinal plants as an open 4X4 Safari on the protected private wildlife sanctuary of MOPAYA BUSH CAMP with a sundowner on the lookout offering a panoramic view of the original ecosystem and preserved from the Kruger National Park and the Drakensberg Mountains, 1 hour drive from MOPAYA SAFARI LODGE, two afternoons a week.
- Open Night Drive in the 11.000 Hectares of traversing of the “BIG 5” Private Game Reserve in Kruger National Park and especially when we can locate lions, roarings near the Lodge.
- Safari “BIG 5” all day long with Picnic/Lunch in Kruger National Park or the Balule Private Reserve, usually on Tuesdays and Fridays, or according to the best wildlife viewing opportunities reported (flock of elephants or buffaloes, lions, rhinos, leopards, hyenas, wild dogs, cheetahs, antelopes and rare birds, etc.)
- Presentation on C.R.E.S.A.M. (Conservation and Reproduction of Endangered African Wild Species), a nonprofit company hosted by Mopaya since 2003 and whose aim is to save the last wild cheetahs in their natural environment, with very innovative techniques, by a team of high-level veterinarians.
NB: The order of Safaris can be inverted at any time in the interests of the participants and after consultation, especially depending on climatic conditions and opportunities for maximum wildlife visuals can be observed very closely, which makes the specificity of Mopaya, recognized for its flexibility. For info you can read comments of clients on TRIP ADVISOR.